A Helping Hand For Daily Living
If your loved one needs a helping hand, you can count on us. FamilyCare offers a full suite of Personal Care Services to help with the tasks of daily living. These include assistance with household chores, bathing, dressing and trips to the grocery store, among many others. Coupled with our comprehensive Care Management Program, you can depend on us to be there as time by goes by and needs change.
FamilyCare also partners with Lifeline, offering the most advanced personal monitoring technology available and giving you an extra measure of safety and peace of mind.
Our Personal Care Services include
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Incontinence care
- Assistance ambulating
- Assistance transferring
- Range of motion exercises
- Household chores including taking out garbage, dusting furniture, vacuuming, changing linens, laundry and ironing
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Home-cooked meals
- Provide or coordinate transportation services
- Escorting to religious services, restaurants, entertainment and appointments
- Assisting with crafts and hobbies
- Telephone check-ins
- Mailing bills and letters
- Personal emergency system/fall detectors
- Medication reminders
- Coordinate and provide reminders for appointments
- Caring for pets
- Respite care for your family
"You have totally earned our trust and appreciation! My aunt can't drive anymore, but with your help taking her shopping, to appointments, and to see her friends, she still feels vital and independent."
– Molly S.