Someone To Watch Over Them
What do you do if an older loved one falls—and you aren't there to help? FamilyCare's association with Lifeline advanced personal monitoring systems provides 24-hour help if problems occur. Easy to use and affordable, the Lifeline system features a pendant that may be worn on clothing or wrist. If an accident occurs, the user pushes the pendant button which sends a signal to the Lifeline transmitter. The unit then automatically dials the Lifeline Response Center, where a specially trained response professional will assist the caller. The monitoring system will also notify family members who live a distance away so that they may be aware of an accident.
Exclusive features include:
- Personal transmitter pendant with an automotive supervisor
- Emergency communication mode with a sensitive microphone and speaker
- Medication and personal reminder assistance
- Medication dispensing system
- Speed dials for convenient calls to friends and loved ones
- Hands-free, two-way calling
- Automatic daily self-test and backup battery
To arrange for a personal monitoring system, or for additional information, call FamilyCare at 757-673-6981 or email us.
“This is the greatest invention! I can relax knowing if anything happens, Mom can notify her neighbor or me immediately. And the medication reminder is a huge help. Thanks.”
– Mary R.