Skilled, Compassionate Care Your Loved One Deserves
There may be times when your loved one requires treatment by a trained healthcare professional. Usually, but not always, this follows a stay in a hospital. Home Care is an effective, efficient way to get you on the road to recovery. FamilyCare is a certified Home Health Agency approved by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Our Home Health Services are provided by:
- Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), to conduct health assessments, monitor vital signs, educate patients and their families about diseases and treatment, manage medication, draw blood for lab analysis and many other tasks
- Physical Therapists, to help you regain strength and mobility
- Occupational Therapists, to show you how to regain day-to-day skills and functional ability such as bathing, dressing and grooming
- Speech Therapists, to assist with improve functional communication skills through retraining following a stroke or surgery
- Home Health Aides, who help with personal grooming needs such as bathing and dressing
We are proud of the trust the medical community has placed in us for over three decades. You can be assured of quality care provided by skilled, compassionate professionals with years of experience.